Heavy breasts
This is really awkward ,but i need to lose weight from my breasts. Its really uncomfortable to walk around with it and i have frequent back pain too. I even tried jogging and excerises but it lead to large amount of hairloss. Please suggest me some diet plan for me. Im a hostelite and i study in clg, so pls help me accordingly. Thanking in anticipation.

Ms. Dt. Itu Chhabra
Dietitian/Nutritionist 7 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, Once you start losing weight, your breasts will automatically reduce in size. Stair climbing is a simple aerobic exercise that you can do daily. Cycling is another great form of aerobic exercise. Brisk walking also helps burn fat all over your body.