Having joint and muscle pain
Hi, One of friend eating non veg every day. He not even taking single vegetable. Every day two times chicken , fish and mouton alternatively. Now a days he is suffering back pain , joint pain and muscle pain very badly. Without non veg , he can't eat. Not even taking organic chicken or fish . Is those foods are harmful for him? Please suggest.

Hello User He is taking max. Amount of protein so because of that may his uric acid level got increased Once check his uric acid levels If uric acid levels are high then he need to stop them He can consume lean chicken also he need to avoid pulses But make sure he doesn't consume in dinner time Make him to do regular exercise Drink plenty amount of water Make him to eat vegetables along with chicken and fish I m sure this will help you
Thankyou Dt. Bhumi Shah
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello If his Uric acid is high then he should avoit it as soon as possible and as you mentioned he has pain also Once check his kidney function test.
take direct consultation and provide full history so that i will plan diet for you
Hello, It is okay to take non- veg but add vegetables in form of soup or salad or in the gravy. -Exercise daily for an hour (Can be at home or simple exercises like running, jogging, brisk walking, on the spot marching, squats, etc) -Increase fiber in your diet (Will help you stay full) -Include fruits and vegetables in your diet (2-3 serving) -Take 5-6 meals a day. -Water intake of atleast 3L per day -Add healthy fat like nuts to your diet. -Avoid/Exclude fried, sugary and junk food -Eat a balanced and healthy diet -Do not skip breakfast as 40% of days energy is from breakfast -Add warm milk at night with a pinch of turmeric ad pepper power, it will help with sleep problems NOTE: The above mentioned practices can change according to a specific medical condition
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hello Practo user, It depends on person to person. And if intake of these food is according to your recommended daily allowance. It will not affect your body. If you want to discuss in detail, please call us thru this link or can personally visit if you are in Bangalore.
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
See it means he’s doing over consumption of proteins . Vegetables have vitamins n minerals on them which helps in hundreds of body functions . Balance is imp . May be he is not drinking enough water to eliminate protein byproducts . Chat directly as here it’s not possible to get you to solution or some beneficial tips .