Gym & Protein suppliments
M 17 yrs old & I have started going gym recently. My weight is around 48 kgs. My height is almost "5" "10". My question is about protein supplements, I mean should I start to take protein powder like nutrigain or else.. If yes please suggest me name of that protein powder... And m also interested about proper diet supplements , I mean what should I eat and what's the proper time for lunch and else ... I will b very pleased to know ur comments/answers... Thank you

Hello,protein powders can help you gaining weight but all medicines have their side effects, rather then paying so much to powder if you take healthy nutritious food thats sufficient ,take more food in breakfast and gradually reduce the quantity till night , have meals at regular intervals, don't skip meals , have meat ,ghee, egg, fish etc... do exercise daily ,sleep well ,avoid worries ,you can work out in gym,it increases your appetite.