Gum problm
I had sugary 10 years back for my gum. and then root canal done. now again I am facing same problm like pus is coming from the gum. please suggest me what to do

Dr. Shailja Sharma
Dentist 9 yrs exp Noida

Hi there... As u said u noticed pus discharge.. So first of all visit ur dentist n get an x-ray done for this region to find out the exact source of infection.. It could be either because of the same tooth that u got root canal treated or else it could be because of something else(adjacent tooth or just a gum disease) .only after then ur treatment modality would be decided.
Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 2 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, Pus is suggestive of infection in the guns below teeth. As u had undergone surgery for your gums 10 years back, may be same the infection has recur. It happens when our body immunity goes down due to other illness. U need to visit an endodontist and get an oral examination done. After oral examination and radiographic examination only we can decide upon the cause and treatment plan for your problem.