Grd1Acl t leftleg&grade 1-2 Acl Tear
1.left leg (Partial) grd1Acl tear on July 22 nd 2017,till now same report Mri February also sometimes leg forwarded front. 2.right leg Mri on October 2017 grade 2spatin posterior horn of medial meniscus tear&again Mri on February 2018 shows grade1-2 Acl  tear and grade 2 sprain posterior horn medial meniscus.3 .In this case I go running for 3 months due to police department selected ,i undergo3 months training ,wt I take next Action,with braces dwarA slow running i do or not,4.i do quadriceps exercises physiotherapy very well,or 5. if I do Acl reconstruction surgery after 3 months I go for running or not ,boths legs loss of stability, 6.is there any alternative procedure or inject is there , present pain is less .7. injecting stem-cell s next I go for running . I go for little jagging is troubling due to fear ,or trying .which is the better suggestion sir.please reply to me better answer for my brighter future

Go for reconstruction straight , you can do anything post 3 months.
Don't waste money on stem cell treatment, they won't work if you already have long lasting pain or instability.