ACL and Meniscus tear

My legaments ACL is partial tear and Horizontal posterior horn tear in Medial Meniscus so is Arthoscopy is must ?if yes then in what percentage it is required?

Doctor Answers (3) on ACL and Meniscus tear

Dr. Mohit Madan Ghaziabad | Total Joint Surgeon
Surgery is required if there is full thickness tear of acl or significant laxity due to its injury. In a same way if there is continuous pain and other symptoms of meniscus injury, meniscus repair or partial menisectomy needed. To decide in your case we need proper Clinical and Radiological evaluation.
Dr. Suchita K Taparia Noida | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Hello dear...its helpful for your active physical and recreation sports ...go for arthroscopic dear for better life style...After operation do regular basis physiotherapy also...Thanks
If you are going to be participating in vigorous physical activity or recreational sports, then it's better to have your ACL reconstructed by arthroscopy. If you are a professional sportsman then without doubt it has to be reconstructed at the earliest. Tears in the meniscus can be repaired as well but the results are not predictable. I would recommend physio initially and if instability still persists, then to proceed with arthroscopy.