Gaps between my teeth
There are small gaps between my teeth is there any procedure or any treatment for it I have heard abt smile design can it be useful I hv attached pics of my teeth as well

Hi..    Unable to see your pictures?   If the gap between the tooth is less than 2mm then vil go for veneers ,laminates, crowns etc If gap is about more than 2mm then probably orthodontic treatment should be done Clinic examination is important  after evaluating the dentist can let you knw about futhur treatment plan
kindly visit dentist for futhur management
do brush twice daily do flossing evryday drink plenty of water use mouth washes gargle after evry meal

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+134
Chat with a dentist
At your age consider doing orthodontic treatment or Invisalign as it will give good results
Your images haven’t been uploaded it seems. You could practo consult as we have done many such cases and we can guide you
Not able to see pictures,if you have small gaps between your teeth there are many options for that you can go for orthodontic treatment ( braces), Clear aligners Veneers Composite restoration After complete clinical evaluation doctor can tell you which would be best for you
please visit a dentist
Hello You have many options available for your problem depending on the amount of gap. If the gap is more you can undergo the orthodontic treatment where you have many options with recent non-braces treatment like aligners. If the gap is small then you can go either with the veneers or direct composite filling.
Visit a dentist
Orthodontic treatment would be ideal. Aligners are the most comfortable, you can go in for braces too. Both of them take some time but helpful in the long run. PL attach the pictures for a better diagnosis. You might have to undergo a few more procedures which depending on the cause behind the appearance of gaps. Need to fix the cause first and then correct the effect.
Braces treatment is anyday better for closing gaps between teeth even though it is long procedure. Smile designing can be considered as 2nd option. Braces treatment will help preserving naturality of your teeth. First of all you should consult an Orthodontist for tooth size analysis because gaps generally appear in cases of smaller teeth when compared to the jaw space. If teeth are normal in size then consider braces treatment or incase of small teeth increasing the size of teeth with the help of crowns will be required.