For reducing weight loss
Hey there my sister she is around 72kgs and Height is 5.4... We got to know that parsley leaves are very good for weight loss and we are using it and apple vinegar with mother plz let me know will it be helpful for weight loss

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

She requires 17 KGS wieght loss .only parsley leaves cannot help for weight loss u need to have good diet and exercise and lifestyle. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month through natural sources only
Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi mam - Welcome - These herrbs or natural sources are effective may be but how much useful & can works that we do not have enough studies by scientific research. so you can continue as these are natural so neutral about side effects.