Feeling weak
Sir I am 37years old and feeling weak. How to ovetcome from this problem. I have taking meal in three times namely rice,veg, and some fish also.

hello there. have 5 smaller meals rather than 3 full meals. drink lots of water. have high protein diet. one of the meal should consist just greens, vegetables and fruits. have a bowl of curd daily after meals. practice yoga/meditation. take one tablet of multivitamin everyday after meals for 30 days. continue this advice and you will be very energetic. regards