Feeling sleepy evertime
I sleep almost 7-8 hours in night...  But after a sound sleep... I feel very lazy and sleepy in the afternoon... Is there any problem with me... Please suggest some thing to cut-down my sleeping hours and laziness...

Dr. Harisha N L

Lethargy and fatigue symptoms are a frequent result of worn-out adrenal glands. Because their hormones regulate the fueling of cells, and especially those of the brain, under-fueling results in low energy and a worn out feeling, sluggishness, trouble getting up in the morning, fatigue and lethargy. Depression is another effect that may occur to an individual with an under-fueled brain and nervous system..may be causing your sleep issues 1. Discard or minimize stress factors as much as possible. 2. Eat properly and limit carbs in your diet . 3. Supplement with magnesium citrate powder and malic acid. By doing so, you will strengthen your blood sugar handling system, avoid or overcome fatigue symptoms and lethargy, reduce your risk for numerous health problems and bring about healthy adrenal glands and make you active...consult physician for further help