Headache & feeling sleepy
I feel sleepy and continuous headache almost daily, headache is almost daily after shower and sleepy at any time in a day. Though I had enough sleep of 7-8 hours daily. What could b possible reason?

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, It seems like though you are sleeping for adequate duration, the quality of your sleep is poor which could be the reason you are sleepy during the day. Headache could be related to this. However , it is important that you get your headache evaluated by a neurologist. For sleep try he following measures to improve the quality. Avoid daytime naps. Reduce cofee,tea, cola intake after evening. Get some physical exercise. Avoid screen time (TV,laptop, mobile) before sleep.