Feeling Helpless
I'm just feeling helpless. I want to make everything normal in my life. But its not happening. I want help. I cry because I think that I will feel good and fresh. But I get more pain inside. It hurts me doc. It hurt just inside and I feel pain in just middle part of my chest. I love him. But it's true that I hurt him. And as I hurt him badly so he changed and he is telling me hundred times that things have changed and he love me but he will never back to me. I can't live without him. I have already made lots of mistakes in my life. But He was my true love. I love him. And I want him back. I love him. And I am sorry. I really want to say him sorry that I hurt him. How I will make things right again ? How I will calm myself ? How I will make him realise that I am really sorry and I love him with all my life and heart ? I am dying daily. I am not what I was. Everything is shattered in my life now. I am helpless. I am dying daily. Please help me. Please.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Counselling Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

If u want to say Sorry  to him First you need to know hy u r saying. Because u want him.baxk OR u really felt that you made mistakes and wanted to rectify those. You should first realise your needs and then cool down . May be after a week once u consoled yourself  you can talk to him and take further decisions.
Even though  to do that you may have to meet a counsellor  and share your feelings and get a clarity and then follow the above.

Hello.. Well it looks like you are going through lot of emotional breakdown..i suggest you to take you your close friend or your parents so that you feel little better...you also need to sit with the person you like and discuss about what went wrong and what your future plans are...you can as well meet a counsellor for help...thank you
Dr. Arnab Ghosh Hajra
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Give both of u some time, realise where the problem lies, make a list, then sort one by one.. take time, try to control impluses as that may take u wrong way.. best wishes