Feeling anxiety how to reduce
Felling anxiety how to overcome the same . I am doing anulom velom but not controlled. I am corona positive and home quarantined

Hey its ok Corona is state of mind which creates fear See the positive... Now ur free. Ur value is increased.. No re infection.. Finish ur 9 days and live dayd carefree... Focus on the positive side All the best :) Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online
I'm so sorry to hear that, and can understand your concern. Corona has broad spectrum of presentations in its range. If you aren't having severe symptoms then no need to worry much, however regular follow up with your consultant is needed. Do continue practicing your pranayama. Do not watch much on news or on internet about Corona, decrease the time spent with Corona related topics in discussion or watching. Try to engage in any activity to keep occupied.
please consult your physician if symptoms gets worse.