Clonafit-Beta for anxiety

So i have been suffering from anxiety for a while now. When it recently got triggered again, my GP suggested on Clonafit-Beta 10tab. It's been almost a month and so far it has been helpful. I however have a few questions: 1. Can I continue having Clonafit-Beta for a longer duration? Is it safe? Maybe 3 months or 6 months 2. Since my GP suggested to have this after dinner, I however feel more comfortable taking it in the morning after breakfast, before heading to office. Can I change my dosage time to morning, considering I am most anxious in office since it is an advertising company? For sos : i carry lonazep md .25 which i have not felt the need till today.

Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 12 yrs exp Aligarh

No i dont think you should continue it for long. When you have a chest infection what is better, taking a cough syrup for a long time or doing a course of antibiotics. I think u got your answer. Go for finding the basic cause and treatment of anxiety by visiting a psychiatrist.
Dr. Jankhana Hakani
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

i would suggest you continue with the same as it has benefited you. Do u have any other illness like asthama, high blood pressure?