Fatigue, dizziness
Hi, I am feeling fatigued, dizzy and tinittus all the time. This started 3-4 months back. Prior to that I was absolutely fine. Some people suggested this as Anxiety problem but I think its not only Anxiety thats causing this problem. I got my blood tests done. I have High bilirubin, high cholesterol and vitamin B12 on border line i.e. 254 (normal range 211-911). Can somebody suggest what can be the possible reason. Thanks

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height and weight .it so not good to ahvw high levels .plz connect to get customize diet for as it ia very necessary for you

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Whats your Hb like? Tinnitus and dizziness need to be evaluated. Thereforr it would be better if you consult a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management.  You can take a tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Fatigue and dizziness