Diet for PoCS
Hi, I would like to know the diet plan for POCS . What type of diet to follow? What type of food to avoid ?

Hello, Pcos is a lifestyle and hormonal issue. Consult me online for the personalised diet chart.
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult
Hi First I want to give u a knowledge that PCOS is reversible and can be cured. You can follow the following diet tips for PCOS. 1. Try a Low-GI Diet. ... 2. Don't Skip Breakfast. ... 3. Eat Enough Healthy Fats. ... 4. Cut Down on Refined Carbs, Include more whole grains 5. Eat Plenty of Lean Protein. ... 6. Stay Active. ... 7. Some Supplements May Be Helpful. And the food you should avoid are as follow 1.Processed food 2. junk food 3. Sweetened juice, canned fruit in heavy syrup, or sweetened applesauce. 4. Starchy vegetables such as potatoes, corn, and peas. 5. Refined grains made with white flour such as white bread and pasta, bagels, or white rice. ... 6. Sugary drinks such as soda or juice. 7. Sugary foods such as cookies, cakes, and candy. Disclaimer : Tip may vary if you suffering from any other medical issue Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!
Hello I need your diet schedule that according I will changes as well as suggest you and I need your vitals..
Hi there! Pcos is a syndrome which can be only managed by healthy lifestyle. If you are over weight you need to lose soon to avoid later complications. There is no type as each body is different each plans need to customized to deliver best results without any stupid restrictions. We help you to achieve your goal without any compulsory physical activity.
to know about our programs get in touch via practo.
Provide me complete information of ur height, weight, physical activity, madical history, family history, diet history, veg or nonveg. Start ur day with exercise and brisk walk morning and evening which increase ur metabolism. Due to pcod avoid certain vegetables.
Contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation it's really work.
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Avoid outside food completely. Do crunches and pushups daily to reduce belly fat. Please ask me directly  for customized diet plan for you.
Things needs detailed conversation about your meals and nutrition with portions and lifestyle changes for proper guidance and help
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Make a healthy lifestyle.70%diet and 30% exercise help you in reduce weight. Do’s- use skimmed/single tonned milk (300)ml daily Use curd and paneer made up from the single tonned also Use olive oil, rice bran, saffola, sunflower,mustard oil in cooking Use 5 soaked almond and 2 soaked walnuts daily Drink 8-10 glass of water daily and walk 15-30 minutes is advisable Don’t- Avoid sugar completely and it’s products Avoid root vegetables like potato,sweet potato,arbhi , zimikand etc. Avoid fried, processed, packaged, canned, tinned etc. Avoid pickles and papad Avoid sour products like vinegar,tamarind,amla etc.
For further diet related queries contact us on practo directly
Drink 8-10 glass of water daily and walk 15-30 minutes is advisable
Hello practo user, PCOS is not a disease ,it is an syndrome means having many other disease Like Obesity/Underweight Diabetes Thyroid High cholesterol .Irregular period . Excess facial hair And many more HOW WE TREAT PCOS and  other disease caused due to PCOS thru diet . Balancing your hormones and increase your fertility. . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to pcos . Diet for getting into shape Many more Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
take direct consultation i need your complete information like your current eating habits, likes,dislike, medical history , diet preference that are you non vegetarian or pure vegetarian etc. so will able to give custamised diet plan. Here your gender is showing female, age- 28 And you did not mention your age, weight, height. I need proper information to help you for diet and exercise. In pcod you need to follow proper healthy diet and stress free lifestyle. And do regular exercise. take direct Online  consultation  through my practo account- dietitian-   Anjali kanphade
Hi Thank you for your query, we will be happy to help you. Avoid outside food, processed food and refined sugar as much as you can Drink plenty of water throughout the day Have your dinner early and keep it light Exercise at least 5 times a week and 30 to 40 minutes each time Being a Pcos diet expert, you can contact me for a detailed and customized diet plan for you Regards