Diet chart plan
I have been recently diagnosed with thyroid and pre diabetes.. need diet chart for the same. Blood sugar fasting 106 mg/dl Tsh 7.88 ulU/ml

Contact me through practo direct consultation surely help you
As there is a need to understand about your health, Eating pattern and other clinical findings to give you right advice. You can connect us for private consultation. All the best
Book your session appointment online or Inclinic through Practo
Dear Practo user There is no ready made diet chart for any medical condition. like how you take medicine prescriptions and dosage from a physician u wont b able to follow a generalised diet plan for a health concern. Each persons health profile is different. Its always good to meet a nutritionist in person and take a custom made plan for u. That can even help u reverse ur conditions. For more info on my services u can connect via practo or visit my insta profile nutritionist_remya
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Need more information about u so connect me through practo u will get good result definitely. U can check my feedback than can book consultation
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Thank you for your question. I need some more information regarding your health status. Kindly contact me on practo & fix your appointment for customized diet plan.
contact me on practo
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Gud evening pls connect directly through practo.
Hi,
Kindly contact through practo for detailed consultation
weight management can achieve through a proper diet plan