DIET AND WEIGHT LOSS
What happened IF I TAKEN 110 GRAM PROTIN.what happened IF I TAKEN 110 GRAM PROTIN

Ask me directly
Why you want to take 110gm protein? Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information
Hello dear We you take high protein it may cause Kidney disease Kidney stones High uric acid level Many More. Recommendation is given on the basis of  various health information like your vitals ,Family history, Lifestyle, occupation, medical history, daily routine and many more. So ,if you want you can contact us directly through this link
For more information and to contact me  through online /phone /personal visit: https://www.facebook.com/pg/doctorplanmydiet/about/ Thanks with regards Dt.Ankita