Clicking sound from knees
I have been facing this since so long. I get clicking sound from my knees every 5min. A little bit pain.i am afraid as I am 27years only. What if I had serious arthritis... In this winter this sounds are more than other days. What should I do now. Plz suggest exercises and diet.

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate the patient  in detail. Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or any other metabolic disorder, if there is  any. Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. (You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold air. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for  knees and ankles. --.(Take help of a  physiotherapist). --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)
Do quadriceps exercise
I fully agree with Dr Abhishek, if its only sounds you are worried of, rest in peace its normal, no need of any investigations, unless there are associated symptoms as swelling, pain or locking of joint etc.
If no pain It's normal at your age Relax
Clicking sounds in joints s a common occurrence in healthy young individuals and mostly benign. If pain , swelling, stiffness, restriction or locking are associated with these sounds then we can scan the knees to look for the cause. Till then , watch your weight, improve milk intake , quadriceps exercises are recommended
Get an X-ray and mri of the knees It could be a problem in the meniscus