Chondromalacia Patella
I was diagnosed with chondromalacia in my left leg 4 years back. Doctor advised to take precautions like not to jump, run, jogg, fold knees, climb stairs, told me to do exercise and gave some medications. Sometimes I didn't followed the precautions he told me. Now, whenever I give stress on my knees, it pains for few days and if I take rest, it gets back to normal. Now, I have joined karate classes, where I have to jump, run, hop etc, so it pains. Kindly recommend some solution.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Noida

Do gently strength exercises in gradually process
Naveen Babu
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 4 yrs exp Hyderabad

U can make it ,visit link : www.vphysiomend.com
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 21 yrs exp Noida

Sports Taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold).
Dr. Madhusudhan.H.R
Orthopedist 10 yrs exp Mysore

Get grading of chondromalacia by mri minimum 2 tesla machine know about the cartilage status or get arthroscopy examination of knee to know extent of catilage erosion Consult ortho and sports guy
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello....... The goal of treatment is to reduce the pressure on your kneecap and joint. Resting, stabilizing, and icing the joint may be the first line of treatment. ... Since in karate patella comes under pressure it's better to quit it.. You have to lead a moderate life........