Chondromalacia patella
I had arthroscopic surgery in my left knee for chondromalacia patella 2 years back and still i feel pain when i run around 1 km. From, last 6-months feel pain in my right leg groin as well when i walks a long distance or play cricket i feel pain in my groin and pain in below the knee cap of left knee. And I also feel the pain in my right leg groin area when i lift the leg pain is not so strong but still it's make me worry. I did phytotherapy daily and still doing along with that i do yoga and stretching for legs. When i don't play any game or running or long walking activity then it won't pain, so right now i am not able to understand after 2 years do i still hav ethe same Chandromalacia issue. Thanks.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Advice... Avoid sitting Cross legged. Avoid Squatting- Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day. Sports Taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold).
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
You need to consult Ortho surgeon and get examined for tight muscles specially hamstrings, Quadriceps and Calf. Mri maybe required