Burning in feet
Burning sensation in feet mostly night time Whenever I go to bed then only  from last 3 days I am suffering from it

According to your query and sign and  know about the disease and cause and it's best Treatment as you have mentioned as above . Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history. Please follow any medicine or advise after consultation only from a good doctor. Please follow good life style as • take plenty of fluid and • take less spicy and fatty foods and • take home made food only and • do exercise regularly with yoga and meditation  and • please keep positive  attitude to fight any disease and any problem of your life.

A few tests are required.
Kindly consult for proper evaluation and treatment.
Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult via whatsapp on nine zero two nine six zero zero four seven zero.
Connect please
Connect to know your symptoms in detail Thank you.
meanwhile get - rest - hydration - lab = Hb, RBS , PS Smear , vitamin D
I understand that you may be feeling concerned, but please rest assured that I am here to help. Based on your medical history, I will prescribe the best possible medication for you. Additionally, you will receive complimentary diet advice from me to support your overall health. Feel free to connect with me at your earliest convenience. Thank you
Vitamin profiles Liver profile Thyroid profiles Do connect and consult Will help you
Hi ! Check your vitamin B12,FBS and Hba1c tests . After getting reports you can consult me.
Please check your B12 D3 HbA1c and Lipid profile done and consult a General Physician.
Check your b12 levels Keep good hydration
adv- blood sugar f//pp. good luck
Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management
Need few more details Kindly consult