Body ache - Arms and Legs
I feel numbing pain only on my arms and legs. It is so severe at times that I cannot even hold something for a long duration. Maximum pain is on the palm and foot. It is very tough to even squeeze anything, that is how severe the pain at times. Even holding a glass of water becomes tough.

You need further evaluation to see any local problem or referred from neck and back. Consult orthopaedic doctor
Hot fomentation. Gentle Stretching of Hand Muscles. Ball exercises.
Dear Respected I have gone through your problems. For more clear advice I need to examine you in details along with some investigation like x ray and blood test. Revert back with all these. Regards Ortho Joints Dr Ssunil Dewangan
Sarhind Multispeciality - Orthopaedic Hospital in Chandigarh Dr Rajinder sharma senior orthopaedic joint replacement neurospine surgeon (retd) Govt multispeciality hospital sector 16 Chandigarh (38 years experience) S.C.O -23, Sector 33 D,, Chandigarh, Punjab 160021 099155 61211
Hi plz get ur uric acid n b12 levels tested. N start with general body exercises
Hai kindly do have a neck x ray done which will rule out if any problem there have a visit to a neurologist who can deal with u promptly

Why does my leg ache when i sit down Aching arms after alcohol