Black spots inside of cheeks
I noticed these black and red spots inside of cheeks today. Is this something serious or something to worry about?

This may be a manifestation of some systemic disorder as well. U need to consult a specialist for its proper and timely Diagnosis and treatment. U can teleconsult here on practo as well, on my page. Myself MDS oral Medicine specialist from most eminent government dental hospital Maulana Azad Institute delhi MAMC/ MAIDS. Will take a detailed history and Diagnose and manage accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
It looks like a incident of trauma ,if it's painful then use a gel called dologel ,or rinse thoroughly with warm saline water or u can use honey or turmeric water as home remedies.. However do visit a dentist if u want a more precise answer
hi it appears to be common finding if you do have symptoms or habits visit near by dentist for further evaluation
Doesn't seem to be anything serious. Visit dentist for clinical examination.