Soft lump inside my cheek
I have a soft lump inside my cheek which is not painful.Is there anything to worry about?

It is definitely something to worry about if it is not healing on its own. Absence of pain does not mean absence of disease or Pathology. A proper clinical examination will be required to assess the problem that is troubling you so that the right diagnosis can be established. A detailed history about any episode of trauma or usage of tobacco or any other oral habits also needs to be considered in arriving at the diagnosis. It would be prudent if you visit a dentist, preferably an oral pathologist, for a proper evaluation without further delay. Regards.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Since how many days u have that lump?what's the colour,size shape? associated problem?is it increasing in size.
For 2-4days apply clinora gel if it doesn't heal then see ur dentist.
did u bite over d affected area...if yes u can apply dologel half an hr before eating...if it does not go...plz consult a dentist..so dat h can give better advise by seeing d condition..
There isn't sufficient information to reach a specific diagnosis. I would advise you to visit ENT so that it can be examined and treated accordingly. If it increases in size and shows no signs of healing visit the ENT at the earliest.
Follow the steps as advised
If condition persists or worsens visit the ENT at the earliest

Soft lump in front of ear Something inside my ear Hard lump inside upper lip