Belly Fat Problem
Hi, I am 29 years old and my height is 5.5 my weight is 74Kg. I want to know how to reduce the belly fat. Thanks in advance

, A simple and straight answer, you have to be under a dietitian guidance to lose weight by a proper meal planning , in which every thing will be planned from breakfast till dinner. You can lose from 3 to 5 kgs in a month. Write me if I can be of help. Regards, Dt. Divya Gandhi
You need to reduce more than 10 KGS . need to know few details before counseling write me on personal chat for diet counseling