Bad breath from mouth
I have been brushing daily but smell comes from my mouth it is very disgusting and I am not able talk to anyone. Please suggest me a better treatment so that my bad breath should go.

Dr. Raja Sekhar
Dentist 24 yrs exp Hyderabad
Bad is caused by 90% local factors mostly due to gum disease, and 10% systemic related like sinusitis,tonsillitis lung infections, gastric disorders,, diabetic etc, so first visit a good dentist nearby for preliminary check up if it is gum disease gv me a msg I vl gv u all detailed pain less advanced laser dental treatments information
Dr. Vivek Sharma
Dentist 12 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Bad smell from mouth could be because of problem in any part of body through which the air that we breath travels. It could be because of nasal or sinus problem, problem in oral cavity, problem in lungs or stomach . Your treatment will depend upon the cause of bad breath. Your dentist will evaluate your oral cavity and decide if the smell is because of oral problem else he/she will refer to the concerned person. . .