Back Pain near to Kidney
Having back pain near to Kidney position from few days I'm having Diabetes. whom should i consult plz suggest

Hello, We have Ayurvedic medicine treatment for your problem. No need for patients to get admitted and no operation or Panchkarma required. You can contact me online or offline for any questions or medication or visit my website www.voraclinic.com Tc

Get usg and GTT done
Hi dear advice to check blood sugar Fasting and PP KFT ULTRASOUND WHOLE ABDOMEN A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Consult a doctor bcoz it could be stone. After that test is required. Homoeopathic medicines can cure you from this problem.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier.
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Hello please get USG KUB area
Take online consultation for further treatment with report
Hello, Your description suggests Kidney stone. Please get a Sonogram of the abdomen and share the reports. I will be able to guide you further after seeing the report.
Consult a physician .Also get a kub xray and usg -abdomen pelvis done.This is to rule out kidney stone or any other infection related to kidney
Take proper treatment in Ayurveda And how long time for this
You need Proper Consultation To rule out many other disease as their are many diseases which has pain near kidney region. Regards Dr.Moiz Nasir
You can consult me online. Did u have any previous history of kidney stones? I need some more details then will give u prescription for back pain. Chat online for guidance
Chances are you are having renal stone. Go for an ultrasound of KUB region to rule out the condition. Further, follow up after usg. If USG comes normal, then pain can be of musculoskeletal origin. Consult a Homoepath for treatment of your condition.
USG - KUB region
Drink lots of water and do not lift heavy weight.
hello, back pain might be due to kidney stone or spinal issue . its better to rule out possibility . diabetes have direct relation with kidney
consult directly online with ultrasound reports
1) avoid small seed fruits . 2) drink plenty of water
Hello sir I understand your concern. Homepathic constitutional treatment is safe and most effective for you
consult me online so I can treat you