Back pain upper back
Suffering from fever since last night with high upper back pain. Even not able to stand. If stand it feels like I will fall down.

It is very common in high grade fever.. It is associated with hypotension then you should take it seriously.. It may be Dengue or simple viral fever... Do not try to stand without support - Injury may happen... All d best...
I have understood your problem. Do u have difficulty in breathing as well? Do you have Acidity problem as well? If the answers aare yes, conslt me immediately and I will give you a quick relief
Most likely this is a viral fever. It could be dengue. Please see a doctor immediately - call an ambulance if you can't go on your own. Meanwhile take lots of fluids and paracetamol 1 gram every 6 hours.

What does back pain mean Upper back pain related to heart problems Mid back pain left side