Back pain and weight gain

I had a c-section delivery in September 2014. Since then I had gained about 20 Kgs. Of weight. And since January 2015 ,I have been experiencing unbearable back and knee pain. I have got my x-rays checked for the same from doctors but they says that everything is fine. This pain is unbearable. I can't stand and walk for more than 5 minutes at a time.it feels like my back and knee will break.please guide me with a solution. Also suggest some measures for weight loss.

Doctor Answers (1) on Back pain and weight gain

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your pain. And I hope you recover soon from this pain. Since you have come up with the reports and they showing negative reports. You need to consult a physiotherapist for the proper treatment and follow his exercises for the pain reduction. And this may help you with improving. Just keep continuing the medications given by the doctor and do physio along with them. Thank you