Anxiety problem

Are there any anxiety counsellors around.,  I m having the anxiety problem which is affecting my mental health leading to lack of concentration on required topics of my life, plesde suggest me some
views-icons 201 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Anxiety disorders can be treated by a psychiatrist through medications and counselling. Long term untreated anxiety can impair your physical health and quality of life. Please consult a psychiatrist to get yourself treated.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?