Anxiety during morning

I'm very prone to get anxiety due to this motions will happen this will happen only in the morning but not before or after that time I want to control it physically and psychologically but it is not .daily this will be like my regular routine what should I do,I think due to anxiety I came hypothyroidism and afternoon, evening it will be free from anxiety what is the cause and the motions will not be there when I got tensed. whether I should write any examination or any outside work pls help me and how it can be cured and the permanent solution for this

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, your symptoms of anxiety, hypothyroidism, and bowel irregularly are related to each other. For the relief of these symptoms you need to visit an endocrinologist and s psychiatrist concurrently who can help you in controlling your symptoms. Hope this helps you..