Anxiety disorder
I have anxiety! I hate everything about me my parents don't understand this generation I have mood swings I feel sometimes to kill myself I like sitting at home much and even I go to the mall to calm myself I scream at pain I get bad dreams I don't know what to do! My parents want me to go to college and even they ask me to sit at home I feel so sick! Please help me doctor I'm from Hyderabad I need somebody to listen me and cure my illness

Hello We can understand the pain and frustration you must be feeling. Anxiety, nightmares, irritability are all problems that can be treated. Since you are also having suicidal thoughts, it's important that you seek a Psychiatrist in your city and seek help without any further delay.
We can help you consult us online
How about you visiting a psychologist, in the city you live in now, You can share with them the issues you are facing and find out how to handle those all by yourself. Take care.
Hi. I can understand the pain and frustration you must be feeling. Anxiety, nightmares, irritability are all problems that can be treated.  Since you are also having suicidal thoughts, it's important that you seek a Psychiatrist in your city and seek help without any further delay.
You must initiate treatment as soon as possible. Also talk to your parents and tell them about you having suicidal thoughts.
With proper medications and psychotherapy, you will feel much better.