ANXIETY DISORDER
I am having Anxiety Disorder since childhood and got therapy from all psychiatrists and psychologists in new delhi. My problemis that When I laught or in normal circumstances it becomes nervousness, hot in the face, unbearable pain in the jaws, tightness in the face. I don't know whether this anxiety problem or not. Presently I am taking rivotril 2 mg once in a day. Really it ruins my life. Because of this problem I am avoiding socialisation. Kindly help me.

hi there, Firstly description of the symptoms is insufficient to diagnose it. I believe as per your mention that you have been suffering from anxiety disorder since childhood. As anxiety disorders have their root in early life experiences it needs to be evaluated and analysed much in detail for final diagnosis. In case of chronic symptoms it needs long term psychotherapy and at times combined with medication. Most of the anxiety disorders are highly treatable and manageable. It also depends how many sessions you had and how regularly you consulted psychologist and which all techniques were used. kindly consult senior psychologist and regularly for good results. All the best
consult senior psychologist regularly
Do yoga & Pranayams