Absent mindedness and forgetfulness
I'm very absent minded, and forgetful in everyday life like every time i have to go out i forget to take things which are necessary. I lose things very frequently and leave things at places then forget to take it back. I forget doing tasks or even routine tasks ones which i have to do regularly, i forget my own thoughts frequently when i get distracted by something. And i make many absent minded mistakes while doing something like some schoolwork or project. I heard it could be due to depression and anxiety but I'm already taking antidepressants and anti anxiety medicines since almost a year but this condition isn't improving.

Got your concern
consult via practo
A detailed medical and psychiatric history is needed for every case.And also a detailed MSE is needed for giving final diagnosis and management accordingly. It will be better if you contact us with an observant like your mother and school report to get the best of the help.