Forgetful nature of brain

Doctor i have problem of forgetful and unconsciousness nature of mind and brain When i go to market if i want to make purchase from shop that come in the way of market then i go pass through that shop and i forget to make purchase from that shop. In my mind thoughts are always running its never free. And another more problem is sometimes people ask me question and i hear different question from them and i give them different answer this is very silly situation for me. Actually my mind is not remain in unconsciousness state at every time Plz give me suggestions to overcome this two problems of brain and mind

Doctor Answers (3) on Forgetful nature of brain

Dr. Vikas Khanna Delhi | Hypnotherapist
You are pre-occupied with your thoughts with lot of issues, oscillating from past to future. You should introspect why are you always trying to be somewhere ,trying to be something. You seem to be busy in your self- created world , so the outer world is cut off. Everyone is trapped in there internal dialogue , its only that you seem to be introverted by constitution also. Try to do focusing in your tasks or concentration exercises, that may temporarily ease you situation, but be aware of the root of problem.
Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
Also kindly consult a psychiatrist for evaluation of any other psychiatric disorder which may be the cause of your pressure of thoughts and interfering with your ability to register rather than ability to remember. There are both medication and therapy to help you with this. Good luck.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there......, Everyone occasionally experiences forgetfulness..... There are a number of causes of short-term memory loss, some which are a result of medical conditions and others that are related to injuries or other outside influences. A lack of oxygen to the brain can affect short-term memory....Kindly consult your Neurologist they will do the needful...