About weight
Hi team, please suggest what would be the ideal weight for myself at this age. Current weight is 80 kg

Hi dear, We understand your concern for weight loss as per your height the ideal weight should be 54-57 kg , but please understand that weight loss not only depends on what we eat, but our lifestyle also plays an important role in this.
Please consult a Health expert for best results and follow proper guidelines or you can contact us - www.foods4life.in
You can contact us for detailed consultation

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+185
Chat with a dietician
Hello, I need to know your height to advice you ideal range. Consult me online for the detailed diet chart and with your complete details.
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Analysis Report Or U-Lipo Trail Sitting Lose upto 1kg Free.
Greetings for the day! It's pleasure to help you on this platform. I would be glad if you can brief me about your height,weight and  your lifestyle which includes your daily routine from morning to evening.
To get a personalized diet plan it would be great if you consult me directly on Online Practo consultation or at www.dietitianshamika.com
Health tips Have plenty of fluids min 3-4 litres. Avoid trans fats and oily foods Avoid simple sugars and ready to eat items. Exercise regularly.
Hi Your height is 5.3 So you should be somewhere 55kg But BMI is not perfect parameter to decide weight. Body composition is important to check. Fat, muscle, water wait etc. Need more information about your lifestyle to help you better.
contact us for personalized plan (online counseling as well) https://www.facebook.com/shikha.mishra.dietician/
Hi I can't assess your ideal weight unless I know your height.
you can consult with me and we can decide the diet plan for you.
Eating  more vegetables and complex carbohydrates , less oily foods,  eating good protein in your diet is important if you want to loose weight. Exercising regularly also helps.
What is your height? Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
HI Dear Let me know your height for calculation of your ideal weight. Till then eat healthy and stay fit
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help
Weight loss 1. Drink water 16 glasses daily 2. Take high fibre diet and low fat and carbohydrates diet plan and do exercise. 3. Stop eating outside foods and packets foods , junk foods etc fatty  . 4. Smaller meals in small quantity 5. Early dinner before 6 pm. 6. Eat less and exercise more Ask me directly for customized diet for you!!! NEXT STEP https://www.facebook.com/rfldcranjitfatlossdietclinic/
Hello Ideal weight depends upon a person’s height and not age..