About vaccine
I have a complicated medical history. I have GERD, hypertension, homocysteinemia, and chronic lymphangitis of both the legs. I am under various medication for these including blood thinners (Ecosprin). Can I take the vaccine? Honestly, I don't trust the vaccine.

Please feel free to contact for paid consultation. You can directly Whatsapp me on *700*776*0417 for video consultation. I will provide you complete assistance with councelling.

Sir  we need list of all the medicine your are taking before giving a suggestion , Ecospirin is NOT a contraindication for vaccine but since you have homocystinuria you might have to think once
for further details reports and history is needed.contact me via the app or on 87**54**56**49**64