About capping to my tooth
I had done root canal to my booth tooth . Now I want to place a cap. I went to a nearby research centre, professor or doctor recommended me to pluck the back teeth . If I go for capping food may struck at the back tooth and may cause infection... This is war he is saying to me. I am unable to take a decision . But when I treated for root canal doctor didn't said me about plucking of adjacent tooth.

Dr. Deepika Vadhar
Dentist 22 yrs exp Mumbai

the research Centre doctor is right.  you need to remove your wisdom tooth before going for capping of both your root canal treated teeth. Please visit your dentist & get it done. Hope this helps
Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, Yes, you need to get the impacted last tooth/wisdom tooth removed before getting your crowns done.No need to panic as this area heals by itself post removal with the soft tissues covering the gap. Regards DR SUMAN MAKAM
Dr. Babita Sangwan
Dental Surgeon 15 yrs exp Gurgaon

As your last tooth is the wisdom tooth which is not in the right position and is impinging on the treated tooth sideways. SO its advisable to get the last tooth removed before getting cap on the other so that it may last longer.
Dr. Ankit Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Delhi

Dear Practo User, As you can see in your x-ray, last tooth i.e your wisdom tooth is not in a proper position. It is always advisable to get it removed to prevent further complications. Regards
Dr. Vidisha Parashar
Dentist 9 yrs exp Delhi
Your dentist is right. The tooth appears to be impacted wisdom tooth. It is advisable to get it removed. This area will heal on its own and u don't need to panic about it. Get it done in a proper way and than certainly go for capping. Regards Dr vidisha parashar Illumident lighting up your smile
Dr. Gaurav Bandil
Dentist 9 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Go for extraction of your wisdom tooth as your doctor advised. It will help your 2nd molar to stay longer in your oral cavity.
Dr. Piyush Agrawal
Dentist 17 yrs exp Indore
Ur dentist is right.  U shld get the last impacted molar out