About BCAA
Can i take bcaa without going gym as a protein... i m feeling sometime low like feeling weakness i did all test all my bady vit like vir d b12 calcium iron folic acid and all is to be normal .. dont have any bad habit like smoking n drinking ever m not taking coffee or tea never ever .. i also feel some cramp on my both whole hand n my all lipid profile is normal exp triglycerides .. my triglycerides is 220 ... my question is that can i feel low due to high triglycerides my ldl is 65 n hdl 40 total cho is to be 125 all normal so my question us that.. can i take BCAA PROTEIN POWDER As a vitamin component without going gym n m doing exercises at home .. i WANT TO KNOW abt that which company BCAA i take plz advice me.. thx in advance and my weight is 71 n height 5'10.

Hi bcaa is not required fr anyone who is not doing an intense hiit session ! Regarding weakness , it can be due to other factors like less hydration and evn vitamin B12 and B complex vitamin ! Please get a customized diet plan for more info
Call or chat