Consulted Dr. Sunil V Furtado (Neurosurgeon) for Neuro-Oncological Surgery
Note: This doctor is no longer practicing at
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessExplanation of the health issueTreatment satisfactionValue for moneyWait time
Dr. Sunil Furtado is the best thing that could have happened to us when a neuro problem hit my husband. My family and I would recommend him highly for the below experience we have had with him -
* Dr. Furtado is highly approachable at all times in many modes of communication which takes away a big part of the anxiety.
* He took time to explain the problem, possible next steps and the reason for picking the course of action he did.
* Very friendly with patients and demonstrates high levels of patience with questions.
* *** ******* ******* *** ********** (which we were confident about based on what he had heard about him from others).
* Even when he had to be out of station, he left the patient in the safe hands of his colleagues. There was continuity in our conversation with his team doctors too when Dr. Furtado wasn’t around.
* When the patient had to travel outside the country after surgery, he gave us ample precautionary measures and educated us on different drug restrictions in other countries. Highly engaged even after the surgery.
* Way more valuable treatment / service compared to the money we had to pay!