Consulted Dr. Jayprakash Rathi (Consultant Physician) for Loose Motion
I do not recommend the doctor
I would not recommend Dr Jayprakash Rathi for below reasons:-
1) Patients need to be respected and their profession. This doctor was quite intrusive and insulted us for unnecessary and illogical reasons.
2) He tried to imbibe fear in us and advised to be Hospitalised for very common Cold and loose motion symptoms.
3) When I asked him on what basis he advises hospitalisation then he fumbles. And on our suggestions of checking first blood report asks us to get certain blood tests from his own blood testing lab.
4) Blood test report expense was going around 1350 INR.
5) Instead of doing the blood report we went to another Dr in a reputed hospital and diagnosis was a common cold and loose motion which in even wildest dreams doesn't require Hospitalisation.
6) Within one day of drugs consumption advised by latter doctor of reputed hospital the patient is cured and feels good to do Regular activities.
7) It's our personal experience but may not be same for everyone else. I would recommend take a judicious call when it comes to deciding your doctor and following their advises.
Dr. Jayprakash Rathi replied
Dear dinesh, I have already answered the feedback of your wife.she had symptoms of swine flu , so was advised lab investigations and hospitalisation.