N M Wadia Institute of Cardiology - Centre of Excellence in Cardiology, Sangamvadi (Bund garden) - Pune
N M Wadia Institute is a super specialty cardiac hospital and this hospital is also NABH accredited. N M Wadia Institute of Cardiology was established in 1973, since then the hospital has grown from 7 bedded institute to 58 beds with 2 fully equipped ICUs, and latest digitalized catheterization lab. This hospital has well experienced and skilled medical professionals who can diagnose and treat medical conditions on time. They work together with the best and trained nursing staff to provide the world-class standards of health care to their patients.
- 24-hours cardiac ambulance
- Daycare unit
- Cardiac rehabilitation and physiotherapy
- Dialysis unit
- Pathology laboratory
- Medical social work
- Dietetics and Nutritionist
- Operation theatre
- Cath lab
Services and Specialists:
- Cardiac screening
- Intensive care
- Cardiac diagnostics
- Cardiac catheterization
- Cardiac operations
- Cardiac surgeons
- Cardiac anesthetist
- Diabetics and metabolism specialist
- Panel Cardiologist
- Panel Pulmonologist
- Panel Nephrologist
- Interventional Radiologist
- Panel physician
- The front desk office co-ordinator or the receptionist will assist the patient or the caregiver during the admission process.
- If visiting the hospital for the first time the patient needs to finish one-time registration.
- The admission registration form will be given to the patient and it has to be filled.
- The hospital will generate a unique ID and will be issued to the patient.
- All the medical records will be maintained under the provided unique ID in the hospital for any future references.
- At the time of admission, the patient needs to bring a photo ID proof and insurance card or any other insurance documents if necessary.
- The doctor will prepare a discharge summary based on the examination of the patient and then the final discharge plan is made.
- The medication to be taken home will be reviewed by the doctor.
- The discharge process will be assisted by a nurse which may take 1-2 hours.
- The financial arrangement made by the patient to settle the bill will be reviewed and finalized. (Note: Cheques are not accepted)
- The nurse will handout the discharge summary to the patient and ask the patient to follow up if required and counsel the patient about the discharge care to be taken.
Location Selector in Pune:
- N M Wadia Institute of Cardiology - Centre of Excellence in Cardiology, Sangamvadi (Bund garden) - Pune
- 11 am to 12 pm
- 5 pm to 7 pm