Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime

Dr. M S Kothari

Dr. M S Kothari

Dr. M S Kothari

Claim this profile

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Urology



32 Years Experience Overall  (24 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. M S Kothari is a Urologist in Mahim, Mumbai and has an experience of 32 years in this field. Dr. M S Kothari practices at S L Raheja Fortis Hospital in Mahim, Mumbai. He completed MBBS from Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai in 1972,MS - General Surgery from Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai in 1991 and MCh - Urology from BHIMS in 1996. He is a member of Maharastra Medical Council. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Subincision,Radical Prostatectomy,Male Sexual Dysfunction Treatment,Vasectomy and Male Infertility Treatment etc.

1 clinic for General Consultation

General Consultation
Vasectomy Reversal
Search procedure

Mahim, Mumbai

S L Raheja Fortis Hospital


Raheja Rugnalaya Marg., Landmark: Opposite St. Xaviers College, Mumbai

Get Directions

+ 12

Mon - Fri

11:00 - 01:00

Max. 60 mins wait + Verified details
Looking to consult for surgery?
Get Expert help for all your hospital needs

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a doctor specially trained in and who treats diseases of the urinary tract in both males and females. Urologists may also treat diseases of the male reproductive system.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Urologists commonly treat diseases such as urinary tract infections (UTI), cystistis, urinary incontinence, bladder stones, kidney stones,cancers, prostate enlargements, scrotal diseases. etc.

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: A nephrologist is a medical physician who specially treats complex diseases that affect the kidneys such as nephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, and acute and chronic kidney failure. An urologist treats the urinary tract system in both men and women.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: One should visit a urologist if there are symptoms such as burning and pain during urination, presence of blood in urine, pain in abdomen, incontinence or repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs).

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: Urologists can treat common illnesses in females such as urinary tract infections, bladder inflammations, prolapse and cancers. For conditions related to uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, they are referred to a gynecologist.



MBBS - Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai, 1972
MS - General Surgery - Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai, 1991
MCh - Urology - BHIMS, 1996


Maharastra Medical Council


Consultant at S L Raheja Fortis Hospital


30125 Maharashtra Medical Council, 1973
Report an Error