Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime

Dr. Anjali Bhosle

Dr. Anjali Bhosle

Dr. Anjali Bhosle

Claim this profile

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Urology, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery, MNAMS - General Surgery




18 Years Experience Overall  (18 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

94% (18 votes)

Dr. Anjali Bhosle is a Urologist in Mulund West, Mumbai and has an experience of 18 years in this field. Dr. Anjali Bhosle practices at Hira Mongi Navneet Hospital in Mulund West, Mumbai,Fortis Hospital in Mulund West, Mumbai and Godrej Memorial Hospital in Vikhroli, Mumbai. She completed MBBS from University of Mumbai, Mumbai in 1995,MS - General Surgery from University of Mumbai, Mumbai in 1997 and MCh - Urology from University of Mumbai, Mumbai in 1999. She is a member of Medical Council of India (MCI). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical),Male Infertility Treatment,Testicular Surgery,Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection and Transurethral Incision of The Prostate (TUIP) etc.

3 clinics for General Consultation

General Consultation
Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection
Search procedure

Mulund West, Mumbai

Fortis Hospital


Mulund Goregaon Link Road, Industrial Area, Mumbai

Get Directions

+ 25

Tue, Thu

12:00 - 02:00

Max. 60 mins wait + Verified details
Looking to consult for surgery?
Get Expert help for all your hospital needs

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a doctor specially trained in and who treats diseases of the urinary tract in both males and females. Urologists may also treat diseases of the male reproductive system.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Urologists commonly treat diseases such as urinary tract infections (UTI), cystistis, urinary incontinence, bladder stones, kidney stones,cancers, prostate enlargements, scrotal diseases. etc.

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: A nephrologist is a medical physician who specially treats complex diseases that affect the kidneys such as nephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, and acute and chronic kidney failure. An urologist treats the urinary tract system in both men and women.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: One should visit a urologist if there are symptoms such as burning and pain during urination, presence of blood in urine, pain in abdomen, incontinence or repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs).

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: Urologists can treat common illnesses in females such as urinary tract infections, bladder inflammations, prolapse and cancers. For conditions related to uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, they are referred to a gynecologist.



View all (5)
MBBS - University of Mumbai, Mumbai, 1995
MS - General Surgery - University of Mumbai, Mumbai, 1997
MCh - Urology - University of Mumbai, Mumbai, 1999


Medical Council of India (MCI)


77810 Maharashtra Medical Council, 1995
Report an Error