Appointment Experience Score
This score is determined by wait time, appointment cancellations, appointment no-shows and clinic ratings.
Name
Please Enter your name
Contact Number
Please enter valid mobile number
Name
Number
Dr. Greeshma P - Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist

Dr. Greeshma P

MS - ENT , MBBS , DNB

ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist , 11 Years Experience

Medical Registration Verified
95% (692 votes)
We are commited to world class quality in treatment of ENT and head and neck diseases with a staff of eminent doctors.

We run special clinics for headache, ver
more..

No query answered by this doctor. Get answers to your health queries now

Ask Free Question

KPHB

, Hyderabad

Amrita ENT Head and Neck Hospital

2nd Floor, Ganesh Plaza, JNTU Hitech City Road, 6th Phase, Landmark : Near MIG Bus Stop & Near Forum Mall, Hyderabad

Amrita ENT Head and Neck Hospital - Image 1 Amrita ENT Head and Neck Hospital - Image 2 Amrita ENT Head and Neck Hospital - Image 3 Amrita ENT Head and Neck Hospital - Image 4 Amrita ENT Head and Neck Hospital - Image 5 Amrita ENT Head and Neck Hospital - Image 6

MON - WED, FRI

9:00 AM - 2:45 PM

THU

9:00 AM - 2:45 PM
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

SAT

10:30 AM - 3:30 PM

SUN

10:00 AM - 1:00 PM

INR 300

This fee is indicative and might vary.

NOTE: Fees is payable at clinic.There are NO charges for booking an appointment.

This fee is indicative and might vary.

NOTE: Fees is payable at clinic. There are NO charges for booking an appointment.

A
8 months ago
Visited For Sinus / Sinusitis Treatment
There are sayings like "doctors are god's representatives" but I was not ready to accept that until I meet her.* ******* *** ** *** **** ****** * **** **** **** *** ** ** *****
I had several issue wit
There are sayings like "doctors are god's representatives" but I was not ready to accept that until I meet her.* ******* *** ** *** **** ****** * **** **** **** *** ** ** *****
I had several issue with my breathing passage (Like deviated septum, Adenoids, enlarged Turbinates, sinus etc.) because of which I was breathing though my mouth, as a result I was having various throat infection and ulcers.

She is the one who initially identified this problem. She listens to all your queries very patiently and explains everything in detail. After consulting with several doctors I decided to get it operated by her at Amrita hospital. All hospital staffs are very good and caring. Unlike other doctors now a days, she is not at all money minded, she prescribes medicines only if it is required.
I usually don’t write feedback but after recent treatment from her I am so much overwhelmed and thankful that I couldn’t stop myself and I feel people should know about such doctors.
more..
Was this review useful to you?
Yes Helpful 5
No Not Helpful 0
5 out of 5 found this helpful.
S
11 months ago
I had consulted with Dr.Greeshma for a sudden loss of hearing that my father experienced recently. He woke up one day with a cracking sound in one ear (continuous krrrr krrrr sounds) and his hearing fr I had consulted with Dr.Greeshma for a sudden loss of hearing that my father experienced recently. He woke up one day with a cracking sound in one ear (continuous krrrr krrrr sounds) and his hearing from that ear stopped almost completely. I got to know about Dr.Greeshma from Practo. She was very patient in hearing about my dad's issue and then suggested tests and treatment in a phased manner. She was frank saying that there is a 80% chance of recovery but I cannot guarantee 20%. Initially the treatment did not yield results and she told us that this is the most we can do, and that sometimes it takes more than 15 - 20 days to see the effect. Frankly speaking I was dejected, but after a few days my dad's hearing started improving and after a month the crackling sound was totally gone and his hearing also recovered significantly.

After this incident I came to know that one of my relatives had faced a similar issue and the doctor did not advise him properly and he lost his hearing and is living with the crackling sound for a few years now.

So we are really thankful to Dr.Greeshma for her timely advise and treatment which helped !! I also got to know from a few colleagues that even they had consulted her and had positive experiences.....
more..
Was this review useful to you?
Yes Helpful 2
No Not Helpful 0
2 out of 2 found this helpful.
D
3 months ago
Visited For Adenoid / Tonsil Surgery
*** ** ** ********* ****** *** a very nice human being. Every interaction with her was a wonderful experience as she is a very good listener. I visited her as my nostril used to get blocked after some *** ** ** ********* ****** *** a very nice human being. Every interaction with her was a wonderful experience as she is a very good listener. I visited her as my nostril used to get blocked after sometime due to cough and caused breathing problem. She listened carefully and adviced endoscopy. After endoscopy, she told me that you have adenoids problem and surgery is required. She also explained about the alternatives. She answered all my questions and elaborated in detail. I had adenoids surgery later and I could feel the difference in my breathing. ******* ********* ********* *** ********** ********* ********** ** *** **** **** ********** I have visited several doctors in the past (for other problems), but for the first time I felt overwhelmed with gratitude. Keep up the good work. more..
Was this review useful to you?
Yes Helpful 1
No Not Helpful 0
1 out of 1 found this helpful.
S
a year ago
I consulted Dr. Greeshma for my mother's ear surgery. She is an excellent doctor, with a vast experience in ENT surgery. She provided us the confidence that my mom was in excellent hands and ensured al I consulted Dr. Greeshma for my mother's ear surgery. She is an excellent doctor, with a vast experience in ENT surgery. She provided us the confidence that my mom was in excellent hands and ensured all our queries before and after the surgery were answered. The surgery went off very well and my mother is on road to recovery. more..
Was this review useful to you?
Yes Helpful 1
No Not Helpful 0
1 out of 1 found this helpful.

Specializations

ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist

Education

MS - ENT - Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, 2009

MBBS - Sri Siddhartha Medical College & Research, 2005

DNB - AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & RESEARCH CENTRE, ERNAKULAM, 2012

Verification Pending

Experience

2010 - 2011 Jr. Consulatnt at Vijaya Ent Care
2011 - 2013 Asst. Professo at Amrita Institute Of Medical Sciences
2013 - 2015 Consultant Otolaryngologist at Amrita ENT & HEAD and NECK Hospital

Awards and Recognitions

Gold Medal Winner from Indian Society Of Otology - 2010

Memberships

ISOCON

Registrations

53939 Andhra Pradesh Medical Council, 2006
Get the free Practo App
Sent Successfully

Loading..

This Doctor is ABS Enabled
Please select a time slot
What's wrong? Select atleast one of the fields
Enter correct email address
CLAIM PROFILE
* All fields are mandatory