Its alarming to get more than 60% clients who is suffering from either PCOD/Thyroid/Hormonal issues/Diabetes/Vitamin & mineral deficiencies.
There are large chunk of population whose job requires them to sit on a desk for long time periods, due to poor lifestyle and eating pattern they are prone to obesity and above mentioned health conditions.
Follow simple steps to avoid these and start noticing positive benefits in your overall health!
- Make sure you walk for 45 mins a day.
- Have a habit of having one glass of water per hour.
- Keep social gathering to minimum (once a week)
- Give importance to having balanced filling breakfast.
- Make sure you include 3 fruits per day in between meals.
- Explore ways which reduce your stress level.
- Sleep for 7-8 hours per day.
For online diet consultation visit www.allaboutdiets.in