Let’s get to it- Flavoured condoms are not the top choice for intercourse.
- They should ideally not be used for vaginal or anal sex as they are designed for oral sex.
- Having said that, they may cause skin irritation when used vaginally or anally.
- The flavour in these condoms very often contains sugars which are mouth friendly alright, but not so much for the Vagina.
- When you do want to have Oral sex, use either a non-lubricated or a flavoured condom.
- Make sure the condom is made of latex instead of a 'natural skin' condom.