Visiting Your Denitist
27 January, 2017
- Visit your dentist regularly, as often as they recommend.
- Some dentists may offer home visits for people who are housebound or have difficulty visiting the surgery.
- If you are nervous about visiting the dentist, make sure they are aware of why so they can improve your treatment.
- Help to overcome dental anxiety by taking a friend with you for support or listen to music to help you relax and focus on something else.
- Your dentist will carry out a visual mouth cancer check during your regular check-up.
- Visiting a dental hygienist can help give you excellent tips and advice on preventing dental problems.
Articles based on Health interests