What is Varicocele?
Varicocele is an abnormal enlargement of the veins present in the scrotum which drains the testicles. It is one of the major causes of male infertility and low sperm count. In some cases, the testicles fail to develop or shrink due to Varicocele. The main cause of Varicocele is not known (idiopathic) as it occurs when the valves within the veins along the spermatic cord do not work properly. This results in a reverse flow of blood into the pampiniform plexus in the scrotum. The resulting increased pressure in the veins causes Varicocele. The main symptom of Varicocele is the presence of visible and palpable enlarged veins. The person may also experience dragging-like or aching pains within the scrotum. The testicles feel heavy and in some cases, atrophy (shrinkage) of the testicles may occur. Palpating a Varicocele can be likened to feeling a bag of worms.
The Advantage of Homoeopathic Treatment
Homeopathic treatment works very well in mild to moderate cases of the Varicocele. Homoeopathic medicines are natural and safe and have no side effects on the male reproductive system. They act at the root to stop recurrence of the disease process. Homoeopathic medicines stimulate the disease-fighting mechanism of the body. As the healing system of the body is strengthened, the disease is completely eradicated.
Homeopathic Medicines for Varicocele
The most widely recommended Homeopathic medicines for varicocele are:
- Rhus Toxicodendron
- Nux Vomica
- One of the most effective Homeopathic medicines for varicocele.
- In case of a swollen penis, especially after an injury, Arnica is considered one of the outstanding Homeopathic medicines for varicocele.
- Severe pain in the spermatic cord and bruised genitals are usually indicated in cases where Arnica will work best.
- Testicles relax with hot swelling of the scrotum.
- Varicocele with violent continued erections and impotency from sexual excess or abuse is treated well with Homeopathic medicine Arnica.
Based on cause and history the medicine might vary.